Gideon PridorWorkVivo CMO and Chief Storyteller Click to read more...
Nicholas BriceSoul Corporations CEO Click to read more...
Employees Don’t Want Meditation Apps – They Want a Better Working Environment. Here’s how you build one
It’s 2021; we’ve been in a pandemic for over a year, and employee engagement is still the #1 problem companies are facing.
After surveying over 1000 people that live in the trenches of remote work, we now have a clear view of how remote work has impacted employees.
We’re not gonna lie, the results make for grim reading:
- 79% of employees feel isolated
- 70% of employees are burnt out
- 70% of employees feel like their employer could be doing more to keep employees connected
Are these challenges going away? Probably not. All we can do is lean on the data that’s saying hybrid work isn’t going away anytime soon.
To help companies make the transition to the Digital-First Office work for the foreseeable, join us as we:
- Share the key takeaways from the survey results of 1000 people.
- Give you the inside track on what employees love, what they hate, what they dream for, and what gives them anxiety.
- Share the full benchmark report with you that you can use to create an engaging digital employee experience.