Online Reviews Webcast Recording now available
Why are companies like Apple and American Express consistently near the top of the charts when it comes to customer service and satisfaction? One reason is they successfully leverage their positive reputation— and the trust customers place in them— to deliver exceptional top-line growth.
These organisations understand the value of customer reviews, and successfully tap into this priceless feedback to personalise their customer communications – in turn boosting their brand equity. Given that 77%* of UK consumers consult online reviews before making a purchase, organisations who sit on the side lines do so at their peril.
Trustpilot recently conducted a survey of over 1,500 businesses to understand how they currently solicit feedback from their customers, what they believe are the key benefits in doing so, and perceived barriers to integrating reviews within their business.
In our live video webcast we discuss some of the key findings from the survey, and offer practical tips and case studies to help inspire you to lift your brand above the competition.
– How to solicit and use customer reviews to attract new customers
– Personalise, personalise, personalise: How to interact with customers during their buying journey
– How to harness customer feedback to improve your services, products and drive new ideas
– How to empower advocates on social media to sell your brand for you
* The Trust Economy Report, 2014