Most businesses satisfied with ROI on video marketing
An overwhelming majority of businesses are satisfied with the ROI of video marketing, according to a survey of more than 160 business owners across the U.S. The questionnaire focused on exploring different aspects of how businesses plan to implement video content on their marketing this year. Its scope, ROI, performance, and social media implementation.
Video marketing has been a reliable medium to get people’s attention and get your business’ message across for a while now. And as 2019 continues to unfold, we are getting more and more data signalling its continuing growth and relevance.
Not only are most businesses planning to invest in it this year, but they want to go big. About two-thirds of business owners plan to make at least three marketing videos this year. Not surprising given that nearly all (87%) of those who invested in video marketing previously are satisfied with their ROI.
Yum Yum Videos surveyed 167 business owners across the U.S. on their video marketing strategy for 2019. How it compared to the previous year, and some additional data on its social media performance.
Some of the findings:
- 67% of queried businesses are planning to make more than three videos this year.
- 21% more businesses are engaging in video marketing in 2019.
- 87% of business owners are satisfied with the ROI of video marketing.
- 62% of those very same owners stated that video content is either “very important” or “extremely important” for their 2019 marketing campaigns.
- 80% of queried business owners have invested in explainer videos in the past.
- Nearly 50% of businesses noticed a conversion rate boost of over 15% after using explainer videos.
- 83% are going to invest in explainer videos in 2019.
- Social media is the preferred channel to distribute marketing videos.
- 84% of surveyed business owners had invested in promoting their social videos.
- 85% stated to be satisfied with the ROI of video marketing in social media.