Customer care and the car
With competition rife and sales continuing to suffer due to the failing economy, offering an exceptional customer experience has never been more important for the Automotive Industry.
Rapide, the Moments of Truth™ Company, has just released its latest thought leadership paper which offers top customer service tips for professionals in the industry.
According to the words of the late, great Henry Ford “A business absolutely devoted to service will have only one worry about profits. They will be embarrassingly large.”
Drawing on Fords’ wisdom, industry stats, and Rapide’s 12 years of experience of working with high profile clients such as Jaguar Land Rover, Honda and Volkswagen, the advice reveals eight simple steps to delivering exceptional customer experiences.
1. Don’t be satisfied with simply meeting expectations, aim to exceed them
2. Let the customer drive the communication agenda
3. Take your employees with you
4. Remember a customer’s journey is a marathon not a sprint
5. Proactively gather customer feedback
6. Act upon actionable insight
7. Mobilise your advocates through mobile and social
8. Look beyond the automotive industry for inspiration
Nigel Shanahan, Managing Director of Rapide commented: “Each time a customer interacts with a brand, they have a unique experience. What a company does at these ‘moments’ can dictate the future success of a business. These interactions should become the key focus not just for the Automotive Industry but for every CEO on the planet.”.
All the tips, research and examples are available in Rapide’s exclusive thought leadership paper available at http://www.rantandrave.com/assets/Uploads/Thought-Leadership/How-to-drive-service-consistency-in-the-automotive-industry.pdf