Adam WicksonSky Regional Manager Click to read more...
Margaret KerrSky Customer Experience Lead Click to read more...
Sky Case Study: How We Became the Most Successful Entrants in the 2019 Engage Awards
Are you looking at entering the 2020 Engage Awards andwondering how to shape your answers to each of the six entry questions tomaximise your chance of success? Then join our exclusive webinar with lastyear’s most successful entrants and double-winners Sky, who areexcited to share with you the secrets to their success.
The 2019 Engage Awards evening saw a special night ofcelebration for Sky as they took home two trophies for both the ‘Best BusinessTransformation Strategy’ and ‘Best Engagement in Consumer Retail’ categories.
Just a few of the judges’ comments about their twosubmissions included:
- “Incredible entry and incredible achievements -congratulations on a hugely impressive submission”
- “Well done Sky, a super strong entry whichprovided all the details requested. Business case was heavily detailed andattachments were well included. Best feedback section so far in the entries Ihave read.”
So, we hope you agree there is no one better to learn fromwhen it comes to putting together a winning entry. Join us on 22nd Julyto hear:
- Sky’s tips on what to include in your answers toeach entry question to create a winning submission.
- The sort of examples, figures and informationthat Sky included.
- How Sky made the most of their supportingevidence.
- The benefits of entering the Engage Awardsincluding the long-term positive effect on Sky Retail’s team and the widerorganisation.