Steve HurstEngage Business Media Editorial Director Click to read more...
Hybrid Homeworking: Making it work for your contact centre
In this webinar, you will hear from you will hear from one of the UK’s leading financial service providers about how they have embraced homeworking during a 4 year journey. They will also explain the challenges they’ve faced, how they’ve overcome them, and about how they’ve been working with Sensée to build a strong team culture.
You will also hear from Mark Walton, CEO, Sensée, about the hybrid homeworking/office model and how it can work for your contact centre post-lockdown.
He will discuss:
- How to decide who works from home and who works from the office
- If work-from-home should be optional or compulsory in 2021
- Whether homeworkers and office-based staff should be treated differently
- 6 quick tips for more effective management of homeworkers
- Virtual recruitment, training, comms, scheduling and infosecurity
- How to look after the mental health and well being of your contact centre people
During an extended Q&A session, attendees will have the opportunity to discuss their most burning contact centre homeworking issues: from how best to manage work-from-home personnel, to how to approach security and compliance concerns.