Steve HurstEngage Business Media Editorial Director Click to read more...
Dreams Case Study: How does Organisational Culture and Leadership Climate impact employee performance and therefore experience?
With employee experience ultimately being the driverbehind customer experience, join Denision Consulting for a case-study ledwebinar that focuses on the connection between culture, climate, Talent Management and how both employee and customer experience can be transformedusing the right strategy.
A core focus of the webinar will look at how Dreams, who filed for bankruptcy in 2013, have developed a healthy business basis once moreand regained the trust of its customers to become the most highly recommended bed company with just under 200 branches and 1,900 employees. Dreams achieved their success by:
- Using culture analysis as the starting point
- Creating a culture of winning
- Establishing trust through positive employee experience
- A culture of gratitude Continually measuring engagement
In addition to this, we’ll also:
- Share and define our systemic approach to understanding the ‘collective habits’ that create organisational culture and highlight why, it is for us, so essential to enable employees to share their stories behind their culture diagnostic.
- Connect our approach to managing the Talent Life Cycle through Employee Value – Proposition, Realisation and Recognition, to building a High-Performance Culture. Suggest how ‘discretionary effort’ is encouraged by great managers.
- Distinguish between organisational culture and leadership climate – how does the latter enhance capacity to manage the relationships with those we are ‘collectively interdependent’ upon?
- We will connect the WE of culture to the ME of employee experience and how each employee contributes to the collective.