Andrew CocksQuestback Occupational Psychologist Click to read more...
Josef ScheuerleinQuestback Pre-Sales Consultant Click to read more...
Steve HurstEngage Business Media Editorial Director Click to read more...
Delivering high performing teams through strategic leadership
Leadership development is a £300 Billion/ 334 Billion Euro/ $375 Billion industry. How will leadership need to evolve in the next five years in response to inevitable rapid and disruptive change?
During times of increasingly disruptive change, leaders face the seemingly impossible task of balancing the need to create company culture that is simultaneously innovative, inclusive and high performing while all the time effectively managing risk.
The good news is that there are common leadership behaviours which support all of these cultural elements.
Andrew Cocks, Assessment Psychologist specialising in corporate culture & Dr Josef Scheuerlein, leadership expert, will discuss these and how to maintain focus on the behaviours that matter even during times of crisis.
This webinar will cover:
- Leadership in times of Crisis
- How a leader can build trust in her team
- Can leaders influence company culture? If so, how?
- Unconscious bias – how it can erode decision-making. What can we do to neutralise it?
- How HR can foster leadership skills within employees at their company.