Shaun Tetley is a dedicated payroll and pension professional with over 30 years management experience and chairs a number of professional bodies in the UK to support the profession. To recognise his outstanding contribution, Shaun was awarded the prestigious Fellowship of the Chartered Institute of Payroll and Pension Professionals in 2018. His national activities include:
– Chair of the CIPP National Public Sector Organisation
– Chair of the South-West Payroll/Pension Group
– Chair of the UK HR/Payroll/Pension Oracle User group
– Chair of the South East UK tax/pensions professional body
– Chair of the Hampshire Payroll and Pension organisation
– Chair of the National Pension Software Suppliers Engagement Group
Shaun delivers numerous legislative and pension talks across the UK and organizes three popular public sector conferences in London each year.
Shaun has established a wide network of key stakeholder contacts at TPR, LGA, HMRC, Teachers Pensions, NHSPS, DWP, BEIS, ACAS and the Cabinet Office.
In further recognition of his contribution to the profession, Shaun was awarded with the Reward50 (2016), Reward100 (2017) and Reward300 (2018 & 2019).