Denise Sanderson Estcourt
– Currently employed at the Open Data Institute
– An FCIPD ‘People’ (HR) practioner with over 20 years experience in a wide range of HR roles, and across a range of sectors including retail, publishing, telecoms and the not-for-profit sector.
– An experienced Learning and Organisational Development specialist with an excellent track-record for developing individuals and improving organisational results
– A competent and professional recruiter with experience of in-house recruiting from devising job descriptions, interviewing and developing assessment centres, through to auditing recruitment practices.
– An event host and/ speaker in HR, wellbeing, IC, engagement, image and confidence fields.
– A passionate, dynamic and competent CMB trained Personal stylist/Image consultant.
My AIMS are:
– to help people understand and reach their potential
– to make people look and feel great, and understand the connection between the inner and outer self
– to help people express themselves
Leadership & Management.
Learning & Development.
Personal brand and image consulting.