Clare has more than 20 years’ senior management experience working across multiple industry sectors, but has always worked in fast paced environments and with organisations undertaking transformation and change including M&A activity.
Clare is recognised as a leading figure in retail HR and speaks regularly at a number of leading industry events. She is commercially astute and result driven, with a proven track record of success leading multiple complex projects simultaneously. Her career also allows her to give an expert analysis of organisational development, change, strategic planning and executing customer experience programmes.
Clare holds a post graduate diploma in HR Management, is a Fellow member of the CIPD and has a Masters certificate with the Financial Times in Non-Executive Directorship. She is passionate about bringing a greater gender balance into the UK workplace and is a key industry figure in leading this shift in perception. One of Clare’s chief objectives is to show the UK that automotive retail is an enjoyable and satisfying career for talented people, regardless of their gender.
- Clare was born in Manchester, educated in Manchester and now lives in London
- 2004 – Group Head of Commercial HR & Change for Shop Direct Group –
- 2010 – 2012 – Group HR Director at Daisy Communications. During her last 12 months at Daisy she was seconded into the Customer Experience Director role.
- 2012 – 2013 – HR Consultant at Home Retail Group PLC
- 2014 – 2015 – Global HR Director E Front
- 2015 – Present – Group HR Director at Jardine Motors Group