Experienced Change & Programme, Business Transformation and Process & Performance Consultant specialising in delivering quantifiable results and complex change initiatives.
– 23-years’ of practical experience across the public and private sectors and various industries: healthcare, defence, Home Office, mobile telecoms, automotive, engineering, management consulting, software development.
– Pragmatic employer of best practice methodologies: MSP, PRINCE2, ITIL, Lean 6 Sigma.
– Educated to Masters Degree level in Business Management and Economics.
– Independent: vendor neutral, advisor to customers / users and suppliers / providers.
– SC clearance and CRB checked.
Currently working with Joint Forces Command – Information Systems & Services (ISS) to implement a Service Management regime across its portfolio of Services.